Here is important information for parking and building entry for the Penn at Adams Boys Basketball Game scheduled for Friday, Jan. 10, 2020.
- Door No. 1 (Twyckenham Ave.) & Door No. 14 (faces Track & FB practice Field) will be the only two doors open to the public for the Boys Basketball game.
- Tickets will go on sale at 5:15 p.m.
- Fans may park along Mishawaka Ave. but will not have access to the building through any of the doors facing Mishawaka Ave.
- Parking along Twyckenham Drive and in the front of the school is allowed. Fans can enter through Door No. 1.
- Parking along Wall Street and behind the school, fans will enter through Door No. 14.