- 9-11 a.m. – Junior and Seniors
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Sophomores and incoming Freshmen.
Mondays and Wednesdays:
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Lifting with Coach Cates in the Fitness Center. The workout takes approximately 45 minutes.
Parents must go to the registermyathlete.com website and fill out the required forms before participating. Special emphasis is placed on the IHSAA Health Questionnaire. This questionnaire must be completed before any player will be allowed to participate. Parents can do this online or make a hard copy through the registermyathlete.com website and turn it in to Coach Dikos at practice.
- Student-Athletes are responsible for having all required paperwork turned in, for self-checking at home for signs and symptoms of possible COVID-19 (must stay at home if sick), to let coaches know directly if they’re not feeling well, wearing a mask to and from training, bringing their own (well-marked) water bottle which they cannot share, and cleaning their clothing after every training session.
- Also, no colored drinks, sunflower seeds, gum, or metal spikes are allowed.
Any further questions contact Coach Dikos at email@example.com.